Since launching, Testofuel reviews are all around the web. Here is our honest breakdown of it’s ingredients, effectiveness and worth, plus any Testofuel reviews which we think will help you along the way, all in one place.
Everyone learns differently: Watch the video above (Testofuel Review Via Youtube), or read the article below:
Who is This Article For?
This article is for you if you are looking for a premium, in depth and honest testosterone booster review.
We will break down each ingredient and guide you through the appropriate dosages and ultimately reveal to you whether or not GNC’s TestoFuel deserves to be the #1 testosterone booster on the market.
Summary of Testofuel Review
Testofuel has been around for 5 years and it’s built quite a good reputation. It’s mainly aimed at guys who are trying to get more out of their work out sessions.
After 5 years of being on the market it has built quite a reputation as it became a #1 choice of many gym-goers.
In this review you will find out about each ingredient, get to know all the benefits of using TestoFuel. You will also read about a a first hand unbiased experience and hear the final verdict!
Benefits of TestoFuel
- MORE STRENGTH AND MUSCLE MASS
- IMPROVED STAMINA
- MORE ENERGY
- BETTER PERFORMANCE IN THE GYM
- ENHANCED LIBIDO
Testofuel Where to Buy?
#1 From All Testofuel Reviews And Breakdown
Have you ever read a men’s magazine?
Flipping through the pages you will see all sorts of crazy testosterone supplements, each name sounding more like a dinosaur than the last.
Anovar, DBol, Velosoraptorvar.
Pretty much all of these testosterone boosters are synthetic, unnatural & possibly unsafe.
On the contrary, check out some natural testosterone boosters. For the most part they look ancient like your Grandma made them in her kitchen.
What if there was a badass testosterone booster that looked the part, worked and was still completely all natural.
Well there is.
There are a few actually.
But one of them is Testofuel, which is the focus of this article.
(Another one is tongkat ali extract – but we have a whole other article for that)
Testofuel is a new player on the testosterone boosting market. It looks the part, and has all the glamorous marketing that most test boosters do, but does it hold up to the hype?
This is what we intend to answer.
Are you ready?
I think that people get scared when they see a product with fancy marketing now-a-days, because there are a lot of scams out there. But you can’t judge a book by it’s cover.
First off, it’s important to note that Testofuel is 100% all natural. It is exactly as it’s name is branded, a fuel for testosterone.
But will this fuel take you cross country or leave you stranded in the middle of the dessert?
To determine that, first lets look at each ingredient of Testofuel and break it down one by one. Before we get into
Testofuel Ingredients Breakdown
Unlike other Testosterone boosters on the market, Testofuel is not packed large amounts of different ingredients to appeal to label readers.
It only contains essential ingredients that actually work.
Quality over quantity.
Here is a list of those ingredients for you, backed up with science.
TestoFuel Ingredients Overview
Testofuel Ingredient #1: D-Aspartic Acid
D-aspartic acid is the newest hype in natural testosterone boosters.
It is a non essential amino acid that has several functions ranging from neurotransmission to being a natural testosterone booster.
How Does it Work?
The magic of d-aspatic acid is that it can boost your testosterone in multiple ways. First it signals the production of testosterone production in the testes. Second it acts on the purtiitary gland to signal the release of more testosterone. And last, it plays a huge role in the conversion of cholesterol to testosterone. And for anyone who knows anything about testosterone, it is literally made from cholesterol.
(BTW – Don’t be scared of eating cholesterol – Learn the truth)
Most studies suggest a serving of no more than 3000 mg per day. Testofuel contains a respectable 2300 mg per day.
1) A 2008 study looked at d-aspartic acid in mallards. After 60 minutes of d-aspartic acid supplementation, testosterone levels in the blood were significantly higher. After 120 minutes they rose even more. 
2) The same scientific team in study 1 gave D-Aspartic Acid to rats and humans for 12 days. At the end of the study, both the luteinizing hormones and testosterone levels were higher in rats and human by a whopping 42% average. 
3) Useful article: Don’t use d-aspartic acid until you read this
TestoFuel Ingredient #2: Magnesium
Magnesium is a big player in the testosterone boosting game that almost nobody knows about.
How Does it Work?
And quite frankly, I didn’t until I was enlightened by an article by Andrew Best on how magnesium boosts testosterone levels.
The article is awesome, and it links to 3 studies that show how Magnesium supplementation significantly increases both free and total testosterone in men.
Don’t feel like reading? I’ll link to the studies below because I’m a nice guy.
Testofuel contains 200 mg of magnesium per serving.
1) A 4-week study  looked at the blood levels of both free and total testosterone in 3 groups of men. Group 1 was a group of sedentary men who took magnesium supplements (10mg per kg of body weight per day). Group 2 was a group of tae kwon do athletes. They also took magnesium supplements each day (10mg per kg of body weight per day) AND did tae kwon do exercises for between 1 hour 30 minutes and 2 hours each day. Group 3 was another group of tae kwon do athletes. They did the same tae kwon do exercises as group 2 (90-120 minutes per day) but took ZERO magnesium supplements.
The results were:
ALL 3 groups of men saw increases in their levels of both free and total testosterone after the study. The group which took magnesium AND did tae kwon do saw their testosterone levels increase the most. The group of sedentary men who sat around taking magnesium supplements still saw significant increases in testosterone.
2) A 7-week double blind study  showed that magnesium supplementation makes you stronger in at least 2 ways. One is from a direct increase in testosterone.
3) The third study  showed that higher levels of magnesium were associated with higher levels of testosterone (both free and total) and of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1).
TestoFuel Ingredient #3: Vitamin D3
Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that almost all Americans are chronically deficient in, due to too little exposure to sunlight and overuse of sunscreen.
Deficiency in vitamin D has been shown over and over to significantly lower free testosterone levels, along with a host of other ailments.
Testofuel contains 5,000 IU per serving which is a modest dose. This alone will help you feel better.
How Does it Work?
Just by correcting a vitamin d deficiency you can lose fatigue, gain energy and mood back, and yes – increase your testosterone. (But it takes month’s for a deficiency to be corrected)
1) A study  showed that when they dosed one group of men with vitamin D, and another with placebo, showed a a significant increase in total testosterone levels (from 10.7 ± 3.9 nmol/l to 13.4 ± 4.7 nmol/l; p < 0.001), bioactive testosterone (from 5.21 ± 1.87 nmol/l to 6.25 ± 2.01 nmol/l; p = 0.001), and free testosterone levels (from 0.222 ± 0.080 nmol/l to 0.267 ± 0.087 nmol/l; p = 0.001) in the vitamin D supplemented group. Each man took 3,300 IU’s of vitamin D during the study. (That’s less than whats in Testofuel)
Testofuel Ingredient #4: Vitamin K2
How Does It Work?
I’ll be honest, I had no idea what Vitamin K did, so I had to look it up. But low and behold it has been shown to help maintain plasma and testes levels of testosterone. It also helps prevent calcification of arteries and other soft tissues.
Tasteful contains 180 mcg of Vitamin K
In a study , dietary vitamin K was shown to alleviate the reduction in testosterone production induced by lipopolysaccharide administration in rat testis. Basically, when you eat vitamin K, it effects the level of Vitamin K in your testes. Testicular vitamin K then helps maintain steady levels of testosterone.
Testofuel Ingredient #5: Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 is essential for many functions in your body, one of which is testosterone production.
How Does It Work?
It helps stimulate androgen (a precursor to testosterone) receptors, which in turn up regulates the production of testosterone in your testes. On top of that, it may naturally suppress estrogen in your body.
Testofuel contains 5 mg of Vitamin B6 per serving (250% of your daily value)
In a study  male rats were put on a vitamin B6-free diet for 4 weeks, to cause a moderately severe degree of vitamin B6 depletion. The result was a significant reduction in the circulating concentration of testosterone in plasma in the rats.
Testofuel Ingredient #6: Zinc
Zinc is a notorious testosterone booster, which is why ZMA’s are so popular in bodybuilding (That’s Zinc & Magnesium Aspartate).
Just taking Zinc alone is enough to boost your testosterone, and your sperm count. (50 other ways to boost our sperm count)
Testofuel contains 10 mg of Zinc per serving.
1) In this study , just supplementing with zinc for just six weeks was shown to boost testosterone levels.
2) Research  has also shown that restricting your zinc levels will significantly decrease your testosterone levels.
Testofuel Ingredient #7: Oyster Extract
Have you ever heard the cliche that eating oysters is going to make you have a wild night of sex?
Well they weren’t lying.
How Does It Work?
This is mainly because of the high amount of Zinc they contain (10X more than beef). Oysters also contain over 50 other trace elements needed by the body, including vitamins, amino acids, taurine, omega 3 & 6 fish oil and much more. All resulting in an increase in testosterone and a higher sex drive.
This is where the sex drive that our human guinea pig experienced comes from. (We’ll talk more about this later)
Testofuel contains 100 mg of oyster extract.
Testofuel Ingredient #8: Fenugreek
Fenugreek is an herb found as an ingredient in many curries. It is shown to boost your testosterone levels but more notably it has been shown to have a great effect on your sexual arousal and libido.
Testofuel contains 100 mg on Fenugreek.
1) One study  gave 60 healthy men either a placebo or a supplement containing fenugreek, and other minerals, everyday for 6 weeks. At the end of the study, men who took the fenugreek showed an improvement in several aspects of libido (such as sexual arousal and orgasm).
2) A small study  in The Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition showed that Fenugreek helped increase the testosterone levels in adult males.
Testofuel Ingredient #9: Siberian Ginseng
Ginseng is a powerful herb and adaptogenic (helps your body adapt to stress) that is used all over the world.
How Does it Work?
It has been proven to increase your sex hormones which in turn increases your body’s production of testosterone.
Ginseng also raises the levels of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) and adrenaline. Low levels of ACTH and adrenaline have been correlated with lower testosterone levels.
Testofuel contains 100 mg of Siberian Ginseng
1) In this study , concentrated extract of Siberian Ginseng significantly increased mounting and pelvic thrusting frequency and numbers of intromission of male mice and increased serum testosterone concentration.
2) Siberian Ginseng also lowers the rise of stress hormones during physical stress, which is awesome. 
2) More studies on Siberian Ginsengs effect on testosterone levels 
Every single ingredient in Testofuel has been proven to boost your testosterone on it’s own. So logic makes me believe that while used together, they will have a compounded effect.
Scientifically, there is no doubt that Testofuel will boost your testosterone levels.
But what did we think off paper?
Our In House Testofuel Review
Breaking down ingredients is all well and good, and Testofuel looks great on paper. But this would be a horrible review if we didn’t actually use it and say what we thought.
So enter my human Guinea pig, Thomas Bandov:
Thomas is an experienced gym goer and an experience testosterone booster. He has used tongakt ali extract, Anovar and a punch of other high powered synthetic testosterone boosters. So if Testofuel did anything at all, he would feel it.
He felt it. He said he noticed a marked increase in his sex drive specifically and more energy and output in the gym. He was putting up more weight and feeling more powerful. If he didn’t feel it, regardless of how it looks on paper, this review wouldn’t see the light of day (like the dozens of other products we get sent every month).
Was it as powerful as the strong stuff? No.
But not everyone wants the strong stuff, which comes with a risk of Gyno, acne and all sorts of other stuff.
The way I see Testofuel is kind of like a multi-vitamin for your testosterone levels.
If you are doing everything right to increase your testosterone naturally, and eating a pro testosterone diet with adequate cholesterol, then Testofuel is going to help you convert your hard earned efforts in higher testosterone levels.
What We Recommend:
Listen, you are obviously reading this because you are interested in boosting your testosterone or taking Testofuel. Testofuel will boost your testosterone levels, and maybe even make you feel better overall, but it can be pricey for some.
If you are money conscious, just buy regular d-aspartic acid.
If your anal retentive, buy each active ingredient separate, take 9 pills a day and save $10.
If you want to try it, purchase the 3 month supply. Why? Because this is the only option that offers a 100% money back guarantee (-$35 Fee).
If you want to be an asshole purchase the 3 month supply, use it and get a refund even if it works. (Don’t do that)
They believe in their product, and after 90 days they expect you to be pleased or they will give you your money back. That’s their biggest upsell to me. Check out Testofuel.com to learn more and try it out.
Other Testofuel Reviews From Around The Web
Don’t want to take our word for it? Here are the most helpful testofuel reviews we found from around the web:
(1) Fiore, Maria M., Glaudia Lamanna, Loredana Assisi, and Virgilio Botte. 2008. Opposing effects of D-aspartic acid and nitric oxide on tuning of testosterone production in mallard testis during the reproductive cycle. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology: Vol. 6, Issue 28.
(2) Enza, Topa, Andrea Soricelli, Antimo D’Aniello, Salvatore Ronsini, and Gemma D’Aniello. 2009. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology: Vol. 7, Issue 120.
(11) Steels E1, Rao A, Vitetta L. “Physiological Aspects of Male Libido Enhanced by Standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum Extract and Mineral Formulation.” Phytother Res. 2011 Feb 10.
(12) Wilborn, C., Taylor, L., Poole, C., Foster, C., Willoughby, D., and Kreider, R. Effects of a purported aromatase and 5alpha-reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men. Int J Sport Nutr.Exerc.Metab 2010;20(6):457-465.
(15) Effects of Siberian Ginseng on Testosterone Levels