There is a new wave of nootropics that are slowly yet steadily replacing the old school of thought: that you have to use synthetic substances to unleash the power of your brain. These nootropics use natural ingredients to garner the same brain enhancing results as traditional nootropics and many of them cost a lot less than traditional nootropics as well. Provasil is one such natural nootropic that is attracting a lot of attention
A lot of people are using Provasil to improve their memory but is it really effective as a memory supplement? The makers of Provasil also claim that it will enhance the user’s ability to focus and improve mental clarity. As you can see Provasil is billed as a supplement that can improve your cognitive abilities in many ways, so we are going to be taking a look at this product that purports to do so much.
Main Benefits of Provasil
There are many purported benefits of this product so let’s go down the list of what it can possibly bring to the table:
- Provasil may be able to improve your memory and make it better in a long-term sense.
- There are active antioxidants in this product which may make it useful to protect against free radical damage.
- Provasil may also be able to increase your ability to focus on a given subject or task.
- Thanks to herbal extracts like ginseng, Provasil may be able to act as a mood enhancer as well.
In essence, Provasil may provide benefits that span almost all areas of cognitive function in its capacity as an effective nootropic.
Pros and Cons of Provasil
Like any kind of supplemental product, Provasil does have its share of pros and cons. Here are a few of them.
- Provasil uses a formula that is 100% natural
- This product should not induce any negative side-effects in healthy individuals.
- There is a money back guarantee attached to this product that is good for 60 days after purchase.
- It is relatively affordable when compared to other nootropic supplements
- There may not be high enough dosages of the ingredients to cross the blood brain barrier and be truly effective.
- Studies suggest that ingredients such as choline bitartrate may not have any memory effects on young and healthy individuals.
- This product may not be suitable for you if you have certain pre-existing medical conditions.
- Provasil may also not be suitable for vegans.
Ingredients of Provasil?
Provasil ingredients consist of a mixture of amino acids, vitamins, and herbal extracts. The product relies solely on natural ingredients for its nootropic properties. Some of these natural ingredients include:
- Choline Bitartrate – This ingredient has been studied in double-blind clinical tests and they suggest that it may have a positive effect on memory in people of advanced age.
- Biotin – Biotin is a type of B vitamin that may be helpful to the brain by aiding in the metabolism of glucose, which is essentially fuel for the brain.
- DHA – DHA is an Omega-3 fat that has many health benefits. One of them is that it supports healthy brain function.
- Panax Ginseng – Ginseng has been used for all kinds of health improvements for a very long time. Some believe that through providing strong antioxidant support, it can keep the brain functioning normally long-term and even improve cognition.
- Vitamin C – Most people know to take vitamin c when they want to boost their immune system but the antioxidants contained in this essential vitamin are also useful to protect the brain as it ages.
- Bacopa Monnieri – This is an herb that has long been regarded as a natural nootropic on its own. That is because it has various effects on the brain. It acts as a mood enhancer by helping the brain adapt to stress. It also helps to improve communication between neurons which makes for overall better cognitive function.
What Does the Research on Provasil Say?
To reiterate, Provasil is a natural supplement – completely natural in fact. There are no synthetic materials included in the formula. Many of these natural components have been studied at great length for their supposed abilities to improve the conditions of brain injury and memory loss. There is definitely research that backs up some of what is in Provasil.
For example, the ingredient resveratrol which is found in berries and red wine and also as a component in the Provasil formula has been tested clinically and it has proven to slow the cognitive decline of people of advanced age. In other words it keeps your brain healthy as you get older mainly through oxidative defense.
While there are clinical studies that validate much of what is in Provasil, other ingredients in the formula can be disputed. Some of the ingredients have not been studied at length and some may be helpful if they are in large doses but we are not told about the exact dosage of these potentially beneficial ingredients. There may not be enough of them to be really helpful.
To get a better idea of what is in Provasil and whether or not it can be an effective nootropic supplement we need to take a closer look at the formula.
Where Can you Buy Provasil?
Provasil is available on the official Provasil website. This is probably the best place to make a Provasil order because if you buy it from third-party retailers you may not be eligible for the 60-day money back guarantee.
How Much Does Provasil Cost?
If you buy from sites other than the official Provasil website then you will see that those prices are inconsistent. So for accuracy’s sake we will list the prices that are advertised on the official Provasil website.
On the official Provasil website, a single container will cost $44.96.
When you buy three bottles, the price per bottle goes down a bit and the total for all three comes to $119.96.
Five bottles will cost you $187.32.
The claim that the manufacturer of Provasil makes about their product is that it is a solid nootropic supplement and that it offers many benefits to the user. We are told it is all natural and that it is non-habit forming.
The bottom line is that it may hold all these benefits such as an improved memory, enhanced focus, a better ability to ward off and deal with stress, antioxidant protection, long-term brain health and more mental energy.
However, the consumer should keep in mind that we don’t know if the ingredients are provided in high enough dosages to be effective. Some of these ingredients require a strong dosage amount in order to penetrate the blood brain barrier.
People who have certain medical conditions may react adversely to taking Provasil as well. And some of the ingredients have not been studied well enough or have turned up inconclusive results as to their benefit for the brain.
In matters such as these it is always best to talk to your doctor before taking a supplement like Provasil. If you are given the green light then certainly, give Provasil a try.