This is episode 098 of The MenProvement Podcast. In this episode of The Menprovement Podcast I interview Benjamin J Harvey from Authentic Education.
In his pursuit to answer life’s most intriguing questions, Benjamin J Harvey studied the psychology of change for over 18 years with scientists, shamans, psychologists, skeptics, strategists or anyone else that starts with an ‘s’ or a silent ‘p’.
Benjamin assists people across the globe to find their authentic message and turn it into highly successful 6 and 7 figure businesses. He is the founder of Authentic Education and is regularly invited to give keynote presentations for organisations such as the Queensland Government and Youth Challenge Australia.
Benjamin’s unique style of change technologies brings total alignment between people’s head (thoughts), heart (feeling) and hand (actions) through his complete understanding of“Shadow Values”. This process has been refined over 6,000 one-on-one coaching sessions and conducting 100+ workshops.
You Will Learn:
– The Anatomy of The Mind and how it correlates with the science of achieving your goals
– Why the lack of alignment between all parts of your brain creates a dissonance that stops you from achieving you potential
– How to chunk bigger goals into smaller goals to ensure the success
Links and Resources
– Visit Ben’s Website to Learn More About Achieving Goals
– Check Out The Menprovement Academy – The Ultimate Self Improvement Platform For Men