The MenProvement Podcast: Episode 072
This is episode 072 of The MenProvement Podcast. In this episode of The Menprovement Podcast I talk to Laura Corn who is the author of nine best selling titles with over four million books and products sold. In this episode you’ll learn the secrets of great sex from a woman who spent more than fifteen years researching the sexual practices and desires of American women and men. Get the steps you need to become a better lover and give your girl an amazing sex she deserves.
This episode is Sponsored by Trim Menswear. At Trim, they define the perfect balance of style, athletic fit and state-of-the-art fabrics. They have what they believe to be the best looking, best fitting denim shirt you will ever wear. Check out WearTrim.com today!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
– The 2 critical components of an amazing sex every night (and it’s probably not what you think!)
– How to create a sex life that last no matter how long your relationship does
– What you can learn from Christian Grey about being a great lover
– How to get out of your bedroom’s comfort zone and make every night unforgettable (this simple but powerful tip can change your attitude forever)
– 3 Powerful techniques you can try today that are guaranteed to give your girl earth shattering orgasms
– How to utilize your fingers to their highest potential
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Our Sponsor: Trim Menswear
101nights – Laura’s website to become a better lover
OrgasmAcademy – Sam Ryters new orgasm academy
The Menprovement Academy, where you can find JD’s full program
The Menprovement Mansion
Thanks For Listening:
Thanks again for tuning into the show. If this episode helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the page. Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They make a huge difference in the ranking of the show and I read every single one of them. So thanks again, and don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get it automatic updates! Cheers.
– Sean Russell
Credits Music Clip: DJ Shadow – Walk Home Remix