This is episode 032 of The MenProvement Podcast. In this episode, I interview Wandering Earl who has been traveling the world as a nomad for over 5,000 days. We talk all about how to travel cheaply, how to live abroad for free, how to make money while traveling and more so that anyone can be a world traveler regardless of their financial situation.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
– Earls story of how he started a journey of traveling the world for over 5,000 days so far
– How to overcome hesitation and fear of solo travel
– How to travel cheaply for under $1,000.00 a month
– The cheapest places to live
– Where to stay and how to live abroad in exchange for work or even for free
– How to get jobs while you travel anywhere in the world
– What you need to prepare for world travel
– What to bring
– Insurance and other details
– The best places for single men to travel
– Earls opinion on the countries with the most beautiful women
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
– The Menprovement Academy
Thanks For Listening:
Thanks again for tuning into the show. If this episode helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
– Sean Russell
Credits Music Clip: DJ Shadow – Walk Home Remix