This is episode 015 of The MenProvement Podcast. In this session I speak with R. Michael Anderson, professional speaker and author of The Experiment. We talk about how guys who are unhappy with their lives or careers can take action to change and find their passion in life.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
– Exercises to figure out what your passion in life is
– Achieving internal happiness vs. chasing external happiness
– How to achieve a work life balance
– How to put of procrastination with Michaels one unique trick
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
– Michaels latest book – The Experiment: Discover a revolutionary way to manage stress and achieve a work-life balance
*If you buy the book and e-mails a receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, Michael will send you my 5 minute inspirational audio “The Procrastination Toolbox”, a great way to get your butt moving (a $9.99 value).
*If you buy the book AND review it on Amazon, and e-mail the receipt to email@example.com, then Michael will send you an e-course: “NO MORE EXCUSES! The 7-Step Guide to moving through the Fear and into your Purpose”, which normally sells for $199.
Thanks For Listening:
Thanks again for tuning into the show. If this episode helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
– Sean Russell
Credit Music Clip: The Gael – Andrew Jackson