This is episode 012 of The MenProvement Podcast. In this session I speak with the extremely knowledgable Jimmy Smith. Jimmy has trained dozens of elite athlete and is an expert on helping the body achieve peak performance. In this podcast we talk about how the busy 9-5er can make simple changes in his or her life to achieve a much higher level of performance. We then venture into more advanced techniques that will bring you to performance levels of elite athletes.
[quote]This episode is sponsored by CombatGent.com. Get designer quality clothing without the markups. Check them out![/quote]
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
– Simple diet tweaks anyone can make to help them lose weight
– Fitness hacks that will bring your performance levels up 10 fold
– Compound exercises that will help you build the body you want
– The lowdown of cholesterol is it bad or is it good
– The food the will dramatically improve your sex life
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
– Jimmy’s Book: The Physique Formula
– Grain Brain (Everything you need to know about Gluten & Cholesterol)
– Is Cholesterol Killing us? A Beginners Guide to Cholesterol
– The Diet-Heart Myth: Cholesterol and Saturated Fat Are Not the Enemy
Thanks For Listening:
Thanks again for tuning into the show. If this episode helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
So thanks again, and don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get it automatic updates! Cheers.
– Sean Russell