The MenProvement Podcast: Episode 117
Today I interview Elise Car, an expert in the field of tantra, tantric sex and tantric sexuality.
While tantric sex has connotations of ‘spirituality’, which many people have zero interest in; it is not strictly a spiritual practice and can be applied a very practical and straightforward way, with the end result of greater emotional freedom, expression, openness, intimacy and sexual pleasure.
What can you expect to learn?
– What is Tantra?
– How you can take your sexual skills, prowess and drive to the next level
– Push past unfulfilling and superficial sex advice that (while it does have it’s place) sometimes feels like all it has to offer is an extra 1% stimulation, and not the feeling of energising sex and ‘letting lose’ that we are looking for.
– Move away from fear and move towards greater purpose, passion and fulfilment
– Making tantra a part of your lifestyle
– Have tantric experiences based on ancient, and modern, teachings
I really enjoyed working with the materials and advice in this podcast. I really felt like I expanded my horizons and gained a greater insight into how I can feel the feelings that I want to feel and have the sort of sex that I want to have!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Check Out The Menprovement Academy
Thanks For Listening:
Thanks again for tuning into the show. If this episode helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They make a huge difference in the ranking of the show and I read every single one of them.
Until next time. Love,
– The Menprovement Team