The MenProvement Podcast: Episode 110
This is episode 110 of The MenProvement Podcast. In this episode of The Menprovement Podcast I interview Jim Palmer; business owner and entrepreneur
Jim was blindsided when he was fired from his job which resulted in him being thousands of dollars in debt and with his confidence and self-esteem totally shot. 12 months into his unemployment he was diagnosed with cancer. Struggling with both his health and his financial situation, he made the decision to start a business. 5 years later he lives a life where he is able to travel with his wife, while his businesses fund the lifestyle of his design.
If you are starting out in business then this is definitely for you and you will not want to miss this.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
– How to transition from working a job to owning your own business
– How to become an entrepreneur
– How to avoid the trap off working around the clock to keep your business afloat
– Jim’s story in how he navigated some of the darkest and most difficult times
– How to serve your customers better and the weird thing that happens when you focus on service, which will make you allot more money!
– And learn the mistakes and difficulty that Jim went through before he finally said ENOUGH and got on top of his business and life, so that you don’t have to wait for life to become overwhelming before taking the same control.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Check Out The Menprovement Academy
Thanks For Listening:
Thanks again for tuning into the show. If this episode helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the page.
Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They make a huge difference in the ranking of the show and I read every single one of them.
So thanks again, and don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get it automatic updates!
Until next time. Love,
– The Menprovement Team