British actor Daniel Craig is most famously known for his role in Cowboys vs Aliens… Okay that was a joke, but his charm and style in his bond movies is nothing to poke fun at.
His role in the 2006 Bond movie “Casino Royale” landed him in the spotlight. He quickly became one of the most famous British actors (one of the best dressed at that too).
What we love about Daniel Craig’s style is that he sticks to classically tailored suits on the red carpet, but looks stylish and age appropriate even when he’s just going about his day to day life.
Daniel Craig looks great both on and off the screen. He’s known for wearing incredibly well tailored suits in his role as James Bond – Image via Pinterest.
Here is the Daniel Craig Style Guide.
The Daniel Craig Suit
A man is only as good as the fit of his suit, and Daniel Craig’s always fits like a glove. Both on the screen as an MI6 agent, or on the red carpet, Craig always looks like he was born to wear a suit. If you’re trying to take some suiting tips from Daniel Craig, stick to a classically tailored suit in either black, navy or his favourite, grey.
Daniel Craig Cardigan
When in doubt, wear a cardigan. That seems to be Daniel Craigs’ motto. Always in his favourite colour (grey), a chunky cable knit cardigan is the perfect piece of apparel for a laid back yet sophisticated look. Daniel Craig is king of wearing age appropriate clothes and a nice quality cardigan is the best for every day use.
Daniel Craig Brown Shoes
Brown shoes are the most versatile shoes. Well maybe not for everyone, but in Daniel Craigs’ wardrobe that sure is the case. When it comes to wearing brown shoes, Daniel Craig usually wears his with a pair of raw or selvadged denim.
When it comes to different styles of shoes, take a look into brogues, suede desert boots, dress shoes, and other variations of dressier shoes.
Daniel Craig Scarfs
One of his most frequently utilized accessory is a scarf. Being another age appropriate accessory, scarfs make for a great fall and winter time accessory (especially in the UK). Daniel Craig usually sticks to something low-key and monochromatic to match his outfit, however he’s not afraid to toss it up with some eye-catching prints.
– Daniel Craig always looks age appropriate. Sticking to classic menswear pieces will ensure that you won’t look like a trend hopper.
– Suits, suits, suits. When it comes to dressing up in a suit, make sure that it’s tailored to your specifications. Nothing yells “Bond” more than a well fitting suit.
– Chunky Cardigans. No need to splurge several thousands of dollars on a Tom Ford cardigan. Grab yourself some nice shawl collared ones in monochromatic colours.
– Brown shoes. Wear them with blue denim below and dress it up with a button down shirt up top.
– Accessorize accordingly. Scarfs will add that touch of class and maturity to your outfits when trying to achieve the Daniel Craig look
Check out Boy’sCo for more insightful and up-to-date style and fashion advice!