The MenProvement Podcast: Episode 077
This is episode 077 of The MenProvement Podcast. In this episode of The Menprovement Podcast I interview Sam Ryter – the sex expert, dating and life coach.
Sam teaches men to express their desire towards women, and feel free to express themselves around people in general.
In this episode we will focus on one of Sam’s specialty, which is success in bed, and how to turn every sexual encounter into an amazing experience that will make your girl moan for more.
You will learn the secrets behind giving a girl a mind bending, earth-shattering, toe-curling orgasms just by listening and applying advice given in that episode.
Start listening now if you want to reach new level in your sex life!
This episode is Sponsored by Trim Menswear. At Trim, they define the perfect balance of style, athletic fit and state-of-the-art fabrics. They have what they believe to be the best looking best fitting T-Shirt on the market. Check out WearTrim.com today!
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
– What is the real masculinity and how porn turns us into a shadow of what we could be.
– How to silence the chatter in your head that makes you doubt yourself, diminishes confidence, and causes an erectile disfunction (this one piece of advice will skyrocket your performance in bed)
– How to make her comfortable enough so she can trust you and unleash her full sexual potential (even the shy girl)
– How to maximize the FOREPLAY and give her an orgasm BEFORE you even have sex
– Basic understanding of anatomy and how it can help you navigate through the complexities of women’s private areas
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Our Sponsor: WearTrim.com
Sam Ryter – Go to Sam’s website to learn more
Orgasm Academy – Sex Education they never gave you in high school
How To Quit Porn For Good – eradicate the #1 cause of sexual disfunction here
The Menprovement Academy – The ultimate place to start improving yourself
Thanks For Listening:
Thanks again for tuning into the show. If this episode helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the page. Also, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They make a huge difference in the ranking of the show and I read every single one of them. So thanks again, and don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get it automatic updates! Cheers.
– Sean Russell
Credits Music Clip: DJ Shadow – Walk Home Remix