This is episode 023 of The MenProvement Podcast. In this session I chat with Marc Summer of MajorLeagueDating.com on a subject that needs to be addressed – porn and masturbation. When trying to improve your life, porn is the first thing you should cut out. 99% of guys don’t realize this, but porn and excessive masturbation are holding them back and stripping them of their potential. This episode goes into the SCIENCE behind how this is holding you back. If you want to be the best version of yourself, and you watch porn – I highly recommend you listen to this talk and then make your own educated decision.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
– The science behind what porn does to a mans brain
– How real sex differs from porn and masturbation
– The negative effects of porn in your life that you may not even know about
– How to quit porn for good
– The benefits you will see after quitting porn
– How long it takes to quit porn
– Much more..
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
– Marc’s Website: MajorLeagueDating.com
– Marc’s Book: 98 Ways to Stop Watching Porn and Masturbating
– Our own in-house product: How to Quit Porn For Good
Other Resources For Quitting Porn
– Reddit No Fap (Huge community of guys who quit, fapping)
– YourBrainonPorn.com (All the science behind porn addiction and what it does to your brain)
– FightTheNewDrug (Another great resource for why to stop watching porn. A huge look at what it does to your brain.)
Thanks For Listening:
Thanks again for tuning into the show. If this episode helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the page. Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them. So thanks again, and don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher to get it automatic updates!
– Sean Russell